Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughts.

These are my thoughts exactly as they come to me from 9:32-9:35am.



Some days I feel like I'm at a carnival blindfolded, never
knowing what ride I'm getting on next.

I've not slept since 11:30am yesterday.

I am excessively horny, and excessively depressed that I've not had sex in about three years. Four years since I've had GOOD sex.

I need to go take a shower.

I kind of want to play my guitar, but my brother's sleeping in the next room.

I need to go take a cold shower.

What if there is life beyond our planet and those lifeforms write stories and movies and such about their fear that one day WE will come take possession of their planet and do medical tests on them?

It's sad that due to human nature we WOULD dissect and study them, because we humans tend to destroy that which we don't understand, that which we fear...and we do it in the name of learning, in the name of science, as if that justifies it.

I want a kitten.

I should really go get in the shower.

Alix Olson has some great lesbian-centric poetry.

I feel kind of dizzy, but not like..my whole head? Just at the back of my head.

I hope I can sleep tonight.

I want scrambled eggs.

Fuck the eggs, I want sex.

Chair dancing is fun, but I really hope no one ever walks in and catches me doing it, because I'm sure I look a fool.

I need a girlfriend. Or just a friend. Someone to cuddle with...

I don't really know if I even know how to relate to another person in the way it'd take to be in a relationship anymore.

Need. Shower. I. Go. To. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment