Thursday, September 10, 2009

Original erotic fiction - In The Club

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

In The Club

The strobe lights flicker making our fluid movements on the dance floor look short, chopped. The colored lights make patterns of red and blue and pink and green alternate in your eyes as they're locked with mine. The music is blaring, but it seems a mile away as your eyes draw me in. The passion I can see just beneath the surface teases me, as does your body moving against mine. I've seen you eyeing my jeans, I know that what's inside them has been on your mind all night. The bulge at the inseam has been waiting for you, waiting for the right moment since we walked in. In the midst of all these people I think the right time may have come. I move you slowly to the slightly darker corner of the dance floor and pull your hips to me, grinding that hard lump into you. The lights flash around us as I pull your leg up mine, stopping at my waist. I made sure you wore a skirt tonight, but feeling underneath it, it appears you took it one step further. I move my hands to your ass, grasping hard and pulling you closer into me. You, eager and impatient move for my zipper and pull it down, your hands diving inside for what you've been anticipating. As you grasp my cock and pull it through my fly, I lift your ass slightly, allowing you to align my head with your wet entrance. I grin as I feel exactly how much of that wetness there is. Pulling your ass closer to me, I slide into you completely. Your long moan is drowned out by the bass of the music around us. I cover your mouth with mine and move my hips slightly, teasing. You're ready, i can tell that by your movements against me. Ready and impatient. I move my hips slowly at first, finding my rythym. The pace speeds up quickly, neither of us want this to go slowly. Tonight, I want to fuck you. I grasp your thigh hiked up on my leg and pound into you. You meet every stroke, you're not even attempting to hide how bad you want this. Your nails are clenching into my back through my wife beater and your lips are all over my neck, biting and sucking. Your need is primal, we're fucking like two wild animals in a crowd of people who know no difference. I tense slightly as I feel your nails dig into my shoulders deeper. There'll be bloody half moons there tomorrow, but I don't care about that. All I care about is that you're close. I grind my hips in a circular motion while I pump in and out of you and soon I feel your teeth bite down hard into my shoulder, muffling your scream. Your body stills against me, and ever so slowly I pull out of you. I wrap my arms around your waist loosely as we both regain composure and straighten our clothes. The song ends, and i take your hand as we walk off the dance floor. You're unsteady on your feet so I walk you through the packed club to the door. As I pass the DJ booth, I toss a ten into the tip cup. He did well tonight, maybe he'll play our song again.

No comments:

Post a Comment