Thursday, September 10, 2009

Original erotic fiction - Sunlight

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

Sunlight

My eyes slowly open to the golden stream of sunlight blazing it's way across my cheek. I stretch lightly, and roll to my side to see if you're still awake. Giggling softly to myself at the sight of you, all covered up and wrapped up with nothing but a tuft of hair and your nose sticking out of the covers I slowly move to the edge of the bed and rise. I walk around the bed to your side and kneel next to your sleeping form. Kissing the tip of your nose I attempt to find my way through the blankets you have wrapped around you. Ever the deep sleeper you just grumble and turn over, unwrapping the rest of the covers and allowing me access to your sleeping form. I, being the evil being that I am, take full advantage of this. I slowly climb onto the bed and swing one leg over your hips. Looking down at you I smile as the stream of sunlight that danced it's way across my face to bring me back to reality is now attempting the same for you. You're a fighter though. All it's attempts are in vain thus far. I decide to help it out and gently run my fingertips up your sides under your nightshirt. I can feel the muscles over your ribs ripple at the sensation, so I move my fingertips up across your tummy, then up to your breasts. I love the silky softness of the underside of your breasts so I linger there, stroking from side to side, then from the bottom of your aureola to the base of your breast. You shiver, starting to wake up and as your eyes slowly open I kiss you softly.
"Good morning, Beautiful," I whisper.
A slow smile forms on your lips and you look so gorgeous that I have to kiss you again. My hands return to your breasts, stroking slow patterns around your nipples and back down over the underside. I see your eyes darken as arousal begins to take hold of you. Moving my hands to the hem of your shirt, I lift it slowly over your stomach then up and over your shoulders as you lift up partially to allow me access. Your nipples harden as the cool morning air caresses them and I lean down to take one into my mouth, bathing it with broad strokes of my tongue. My fingers make their way to your other nipple, pinching lightly and grazing nails across skin. I move my body so that instead of straddling your hips, I'm straddling one leg and so are you. I slowly begin rocking my hips against your leg, putting direct pressure on both of our centers. As I grind on you my mouth switches nipples. This time I use my teeth, biting gently and tugging. A light sweat is breaking out on both our bodies and the temperature in the room is no longer the cool of morning. Your thrusts to meet me are getting less rhythmic, as are mine to you. I Press down harder into your thigh, opening myself onto you. My wetness slicks your thigh, increasing the friction against my clit. Fair is fair. My leg has been soaked with you for a while now. Coming ever nearer to the edge, I press harder into you, grinding both of us faster. My release comes hard, arching my back and making my scream your name, and I feel you let go also, rising up off the bed to grip my arms tight as you lose control. Wave after wave rides through both our bodies, finally releasing us as we both collapse back to the bed. My head lays on your stomach and I kiss the sweat dampened skin there before once again giving in to sleep. My last thought as I lose consciousness is what a beautiful way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment