Thursday, September 10, 2009

Erotica Fanfiction - Loving Her

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

Loving Her

Her face; mere centimeters from mine, subtly shifts expressions as my hands travel the expanse of skin between her shoulder and her hip. Her eyes, such an heartbreakingly beautiful shade of clear denim blue, are beginning to darken. Her silky lips, pink as a rosebud, are becoming a kiss bruised shade of red as I take them again and again with my own. Her taut abdominal muscles bunch and twitch undermy fingertips as they travel down, in languid and intricate patterns, across her pale skin. She struggles to hold my gaze as my free hand moves to her pert breast, slowly brushing the skin at my palm over her rigid nipple before cupping her entire breast in my hand and massaging it gently. Her struggle is made harder as my hand moves from her abs to an especially sensitive spot at her hipbone, then smoothes its way inward and downward. Her pupils are beginning to dilate now and the color has darkened to a deep navy blue with her arousal. Slowly, I move my fingers to her most private of areas. I pause, enjoying the contrast of smooth shaven skin and the tiny strip of silky blondish-brown hair. Her eyelids flutter and her ruby toned lips part as her pink tongue darts out to lick her lower lip.
I move my fingertip to her swollen outer lips and part them gently, my eyes locking onto hers as I stroke my fingertip the length of her, gathering her juices as I go. She struggles to keep her eyes open as I move within her. Suddenly this is made much easier. They widen to almost a comical level as I move my finger to her lips, painting her essence across them before kissing her deeply. I feel more than hear her moan into my mouth, the vibrations tickling enjoyably against the back of my throat. I pull back slightly, taking her bee stung lower lip between my teeth gently and running the tip of my tongue over it as my fingertip pushes past her outer lips again. I bite down a little harder now, and then release her to pull back slightly. Once again I look into her eyes, enjoying the storm I see brewing in their depths. I slide my digit into her, followed by another, and begin a slow rocking pace. Her hands move to my back and I press my forehead against hers as we rock together. I move my thumb into position to stroke against her swollen, hard clit with each upstroke and her mouth opens, gasping. Slowly I rock into her, keeping my pace deep but unhurried. Her eyes are on mine, but she doesn't see me. Her fingernails dig into the skin at my shoulders and her head begins to tilt backwards. Her body arches slightly into me and I add a third finger inside her but keep my pace slow. I bite my lip as I watch the transformation in her face. Her pupils are dilated and her irises have gone nearly black. Her head is thrown back and her pale, graceful neck is exposed to me. I run the tip of my tongue from her collarbone to her jaw, then bite roughly just below her ear. I feel her inner muscles tensing around my fingers and curve them up accordingly, stroking her g spot. My eyes are intently watching her face as I feel her begin to detonate against me. Her eyes go wide and she releases a long moan, her arms pull me tight to her as her nails dig harder into me. Her internal muscles grip me tight as my hand is soaked with her excitement. I rock against her, allowing her to ride this wave until it breaks shore. As I feel her relax around me, I lay her gently against her pillow and pull my fingers out of her. I kiss her forehead, her eyelids, the tip of her nose, then take her lips in a slow and gentle kiss. I pull the sheet up over our cooling bodies and she snuggles against me, already well on the way to dreamland. I run my fingers through her blonde hair, brushing it away from her serene face. I smile to myself. I could spend every night for the rest of my life loving her and never grow weary.


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment