Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quarrantine the infected to save the world.

Checklist.
PMS? No.
Pissed off by someone? No.
Tragic happening? No.
Something go wrong? No.
Someone hurt me? No.
Feel ill? No.
Migraine? No.
Frustrated with anyone? No.

No reason for this. None at all. Second day in a row I've been irrationally depressed/anxious/irritable/hair trigger temper and tears/suicidal thought-y. This is quite possibly the worst part of my affliction. The no reason part. I can handle having all that stuff if there's a cause. When it just happens it's so much harder to accept and deal with. I guess I'll spend another day in seclusion from the world to avoid infecting anyone else with the poison that is me when I'm like this. If anyone for some reason has a need to contact me (ha, doubtful), they can do so by emailing me.

This too shall pass.
Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment