Thursday, September 10, 2009

Original erotic fiction - Bound and Unbound

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

Bound and Unbound

She lays back against the bedsheets, cool cotton against her skin, as she sizes me up. She is handcuffed to the headboard and that in and of itself excites her. I'm standing at the foot of the bed with the flat sheet that I pulled from her between my hands and she's unsure of what's to be done with it. Her eyes widen as I bring out my knife. She knows I'd never hurt her but that doesn't stop her mind from running wild with all the possibilities this new prop could mean. She watches quietly, eyes widening a bit when I split the sheet down the center with my knife and use the first half to secure first the left ankle to the bedpost, then the right. Shes fully bound now. Completely at my mercy. She's fidgeting on the bed, anxious to know where I'm going to take this. I climb onto the bed with her, straddling her hips and leaning forward to take her lips. I kiss her deeply, then draw back and look deep into her eyes. I see the flame of her arousal there, and chuckle to myself. That flame will turn into an inferno by the time I'm done with her. I move my lips to her neck and nip that sensitive spot she loves just below her earlobe. I smile at the slight gasp that brings, then work my way down her collarbone with featherlight touches. Her breasts are my next stop. I keep my touches light as I stroke across the underside of her breast, lowering my lips to the other. I take her hardened nipple between my teeth, teasing it with the top of my tongue ring as she whimpers and arches against me. I alternate between the two, soft gentle touches and nips borderlining on painful, only to be soothed by my tongue until she's panting heavily and her whimpers have turned into almost moans. Knowing I can make her come simply from continuing to love her breasts I move away, sitting upright straddling her hips again. She grins at me, her eyes afire with passion. Haha, she wants to play it cute I see. That grin tells me she knows I'm trying to make her scream and she's not going to make it easy on me. Fair enough, I can play dirty too. I move off of her, and off of the bed altogether, searching for something. I can feel her eyes on me, wondering what I'm up to I'm sure. Patience my dear, all will be revealed in time. My lips quirk into a quick grin as I plot exactly how much time. I climb back to my knees at the foot of the bed, this time between her legs as I look at her again. For a moment I'm spellbound at her beauty. Coming back to reality I dip my finger into her, then meeting and holding her eyes I slowly lick my finger clean. A gasp from her tells me that my action had the desired effect. Moving up the bed some, I straddle her stomach and pull my other hand from behind my back. As I turn the vibrator I'd hidden from her sight on I see a sense of relief flit across her face. Ah, she thinks her release is soon to come! The look or relief is soon taken over by one of shock however, as I begin to slide the vibrator across my chest and use it to tease my nipples. I move the vibrator slowly across my chest, then down my stomach before sliding it slowly into it's final resting place. I meet her eyes, and her fire burns ever brighter as she realizes that what I'm doing is for her, and only her. As I slowly pump myself with the vibrator I feel her eyes traveling from my eyes all the way back down, unsure of which view is making her wetter. She can see and smell my arousal but no amount of her struggles with the cuffs have freed her to feel it or taste it. She's fully focused on my ministrations with the vibratior now. I moan, only to hear it in stereo as I realize she's moaning with me. She's so close and I've still not broken her. Ah, but I speak too soon, her whimpers and moans have given way to a shaky "b-b-baby?". "Yes my love?" I ask her in a low, thick voice. "I-I n-n-n-need" she stammers. "You need what?" "I-I want y-y-ou to..." she pauses. "Want me to what baby?" "I w-want you to m-make me..." "Scream my name?" I suggest with a cocky grin. "Yessssss" she hisses, seemingly she's forgotten that she's not a screamer, and that's fine by me. I meet and hold her eyes, letting her see a bit of the cockiness there, before moving down between her thighs to my own piece of heaven. I start slowly, dipping my tongue between her oh so wet lips and tasting her, then sliding my tongue inside her. She's whimpering and thrusting her hips against me, trying for more. I don't comply, keeping my tongue at a slow lap against her swollen clit. I slide a single finger inside her, teasing her until she's on the edge, then pulling out. I'm enjoying the way she's reacting to me so I bring her to the edge again and again, only to pull back just as she's about to fall into ecstacy. Her whimpers have turned into words now, or more to the point two words repeated over and over. "Baby, please! Please!" Ha, for someone who wasn't going to scream my name she's sure working up to it quite nicely. Deciding now is the time to end her torment I slide the vibrator into her as my tongue lashes her clit, revelling in the long moan she releases. I fuck her fast and hard with the vibrator, keeping pace on her clit with my tongue and teeth. It's not long before her entire world explodes, all the orgasms I'd built her up to and then pulled her back from colliding and exploding all at once. Her body arches off the bed as her vocal cords betray her will. Wave after wave of climax washes over her until she lays back against the sheets again, spent. Moving up to her hands I uncuff her and kiss the chafing from the cuffs as I lay her hands at her sides. She's passed out hard at this point, so I kiss her forehead softly before moving to untie her ankles. Having unbound my angel I pull the comforter back onto the bed and wrap her in my arms. My last thought before I fall asleep utterly content with the world is a smart assed "well, that'll teach her to say never, won't it?"

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment