Thursday, September 10, 2009

Erotica Fanfiction - Restrained

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Abby/Ziva

Restrained

The silk of the blindfold is soft against my face, the hard steel of the handcuffs cold against my wrists as the gentle air from the fan caresses my naked body. My senses are heightened by my lack of vision, and I can hear her moving nearby, the soft swish as her clothing drops to the floor, the muffled thunks as her glossy black boots hit the plush carpet, the quiet compression of the bedsprings as she sits nearby. My nerves are screaming out for her as I feel her moving closer to me on the bed, but she has yet to touch me. I bite my lower lip in anticipation, a whimper trying to escape my throat, but I refuse to allow it to break. Still, I hear her chuckle as if she's heard me. She's close to me now; I can feel the heat from her china doll skin warming my side as I silently wonder if she's going to leave me here bound forever. Then, again as if she's heard my silent pleas, I feel her shift. Her satiny thighs straddle my ribs as she kneels over me, her raven's wing hair dancing over the hyperaware skin of my breasts as she leans forward, causing my nipples to harden painfully. This time the whimper I try to contain breaks past my lips, and she leans forward, pressing her own lips against the passion reddened bell of my ear.

"Aww, is there a problem here?" I can feel the grin that stretches her lips against me.

"I would like to see you." Part of me is shocked when my plea is answered and she removes the blindfold.

"Ok. You can look, but you can't touch." She smirks at me, her green eyes sparkling with promise as she moves slightly up my body. She's so close to me now I can smell her arousal as well as see it glistening against her swollen lips. Her hands slowly travel up her sides to her breasts, and I watch intently as she teases her pale pink nipples into hard peaks. My mouth waters and my gaze is fixed on her pale hands as they tug at her nipples, then as one hand travels down the smooth, milky expanse of her stomach. My nostrils flare as I watch the hand slowly descend, until it hovers above her wetness. Green eyes catch and hold my dark brown as her middle finger languidly parts her folds and slides past them. My eyes fly to the scene so close to my face, her pupils dilating as she spreads herself and uses the tip of her finger to stroke her swollen clitoris, all the while making sure I can see clearly everything that's happening before me.

I thought my eyes would roll back into my head when she slid two fingers into herself and started slowly pumping. Her hips rolled against her hand and her back arched as she moved her thumb to stroke her clit while her fingers pumped harder. The smell of her arousal assaulted my senses as I watched her raptly. I could feel my arousal pooling against my thighs as her movements became more frenzied. She was getting close, I could tell by the roughness with which her hips thrusted and the soft, mewling moans that escaped her throat. Her free hand moved from her breasts to the headboard as her body pitched forward, and with one final thrust her entire body went rigid. I arched up, trying to achieve some sort of contact with her but restrained by the cuffs as her body shook with the power of her orgasm. Moaning my name softly she collapsed against my chest as her heart raced and her breathing hitched.


I felt my head spin as her swollen lips found mine, kissing me deeply before reaching above me to release my sore wrists from the restraints. I wrapped my arms around her taller frame and brushed her sweat dampened hair off her forehead, whispering in her ear as I felt her settle against my chest.

"I love you Abs."



"LuvyewtooZi"

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment