Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Popping the 'ol blog cherry.

So, Nikki suggested I set up a blog here, and I figured why not. She offered to share her band of merry supporters to support/kick me in the ass in regards to my writing. Lord knows I could use both. I tend to be more apt to blog when feedback is received. I suppose I'll cross post my already-been-posted writing here so people can get an idea where I'm coming from.

I suppose I should set a goal for myself, since goals are always good when starting new things. Hmm. I suppose just regular blogging would be a good place to start, instead of my sporadic blog habits. Also, I suppose I'd like to finish Wounds. I don't know if it'll ever be as I imagined it, but perhaps I could nudge it along on it's way down that path. Yeah, those sound good.

Over and out, 10 4 good buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment