Thursday, September 10, 2009

Original erotic fiction - The Mirror

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

The Mirror

I walk into the room and sense your presence before my eyes locate your form. You're there, standing in front of the mirror. I can see your angelic face reflected back at me, your eyes closed as you fuss lightly with your hair. A soft smile flits across my lips as I silently watch you doing your thing. My eyes slowly sweep lower, taking in the soft satin of your night gown and the softness of your skin that I can't feel at the moment, but know just the same. A small fire ignites inside me as I enjoy your curves, which the nightgown caresses as gently as a lover. Quietly I make my way to you, standing behind you and wrapping my arms around your waist. Your eyes remain closed but your head leans back against my shoulder, acknowledging my presence. Feeling the flame inside me grow hotter, I move my lips to your neck, leaving a trail of fire hot kisses from just below your ear to your shoulder, where the spaghetti strap of your gown lies. Grasping the strap with my teeth I slide it over your shoulder, allowing it to drop down your arm. My lips trail their way back up your shoulder and neck, then begin their journey along your nape, kissing and suckling every spot that draws interest. I move to the other side, paying the skin there the same homage and relieving the satin strap there of it's job. Slowly with a sound like the fluttering of a butterfly, the nightgown drops to the floor puddling at your feet. Your body is free of all cover now. I move my hands up your sides as your arms raise and your hands intertwine behind my head. Your thumb strokes the skin at the base of my neck, setting me on fire all over again and in response I grip tightly to your hips, pulling you back against me while my tongue lips and teeth work magic on your neck. I knead your hip with my left hand while my right traces paths up your stomach, making intricate patterns of flame dance across your skin. Slowly the paths my right hand travel lead to your breast and I stroke my fingernails lightly up the underside and over, settling on your nipple. I grasp it firmly between my thumb and index finger, rolling it and causing it to go from erect to rock hard instantly. My left hand squeezes your hip one last time before traveling southward to the apex of your thighs. Moving my middle finger down through your curls, I find a pool of wetness waiting for me there. I glance into the mirror in front of us and see that your eyes are open and smoldering as you watch my reflection taking possession of yours, and your mouth opening slightly as I slide my finger further past your lips and graze your erect clit. I hear the slight gasp of breath as I use my index and ring fingers to spread you open for me, and a sharper one as I slide my finger lower and slowly enter you. Once again looking into the mirror I watch your face transform as I slowly slide all the way into you and begin to set my rhythm. Your arms behind my head tense and you run your fingers through my short hair and dig your fingernails into the base of my head. Instinctively knowing what you need I increase the tempo of my thrusts, then add a second finger. Your gorgeous mouth opens and a low moan is released into the charged silence of our room. I feel my wetness slowly saturating my boxers, feeling the silken wetness of your walls engulfing me always brings me to my knees. Your breathing is becoming more shallow and faster as I thrust and I know it's a matter of seconds. I watch the mirror intently as I begin to feel your walls gripping down on me, then releasing. Your orgasm is breaking and as it does I feel the molten wetness soaking my hand. You call out my name once, twice, then I feel your body go limp in my arms. I slide out of you and turn you around slowly, kissing your lips hard. I pull back and look into your beautiful eyes. "I love you baby," I say, then take your hand in mine to lead you to the bed. We lay back and begin anew in silence, as the mirror holds witness to our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment