Thursday, September 10, 2009

Textual Vomit

Mads requested a blog, and so, blog I shall. I haven't really got a subject in mind, so who knows where the hell this'll go.

I'm reading a thread on the 'Box about irrational fears. Some of them are silly, like someone's fear of condiments, etc, but some of them definitely aren't. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective. My fears are very valid to me, but I'm sure other people would find some of them ridiculous. Like..my fear of maggots. I mean, come on. They eat FLESH. (yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's dead flesh..WHATEVER.) They're just gross and tiny and sickly pale and absolutely terrifying to me. I almost hit Ev's mom in the face once over maggots. I'd mopped the kitchen the night before, and she woke me up to look at the kitchen floor, which was covered in maggots. Because it was TOTALLY my fault the dumb hag left her food encrusted mop head to be infested by blowflies, which laid eggs. I completely knew that when I mopped the floor, so it MUST have been my fault that the nasty little shits hatched all over the floor. I about had a goddamn panic attack when she brought me in to look at them. It was only the fact that she didn't know about my fear that kept me from busting her jaw. Also, my fear of cannibals. And deep water. And alligators and crocodiles. And sharks. Aside from the deep water, you won't find any of the others around here. Well, perhaps the cannibals...who's to say. Anyway, silly fears, right? Silly to you, but very real to me.

I'm failing at this on the spot blog writing thing. My mind's blank. www.Fmylife.com is a hilarious website. I think I'm coming out of my "glad to be alone" relationship stage. Or, perhaps I just require the physical side of a relationship. I've also noticed myself changing. I guess I outgrew the shaved headed dyke stage. Style wise, I'm finding myself shifting from ghetto to sort of punk-ish. Is it weird for a 27 year old to still be going through changes like this? I can't really tell as I'm the only basis for comparison I have. I'm not entirely sure that that last sentence made sense, but I'm not changing it. I'm fully aware I'm rambling, also, but I have no intention of changing that, either. I have a family get together Sat. That should be fun, I rarely get to hang out with that side of the family due to lack of car, and I really enjoy myself when I'm able to do so. I really dislike Mads' family, and I wish I could bring her home and feed her.

Ok, I'm done rambling. This blog has been entirely pointless, though I suppose that I'm able to write anything is a good thing, even if it is utter shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment