Thursday, September 10, 2009

Original erotic fiction - More

WARNING! This story is a depiction of sex between two consenting females. If that kind of thing bothers you, isn't your cup of tea, makes you want to tie someone to a fencepost, then by all means do not read. If you are under age, do not read. If your state has laws in place against this sort of thing, then you should probably move...just sayin'. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome as always, but please, don't be rude.

More

"More Baby, pleaseee," I moan as your fingers thrust into me. Two wasn't enough, I felt filled, but still wanted more.

"More," I pant in your ear, before biting down roughly on the skin just below your lobe.

You oblige, sliding two more fingers inside me. I gasp hard at the sudden stretch of my walls, then start thrusting back on your hand. Every muscles in my body is tensed as I rock my hips back and forth on you. A sheen of sweat is visible from my head to my toes.

"M-m-oree," I stutter, my voice shaky with passion.

Your eyes connect with my almost black, passion filled orbs as you silently question if I'm ready for what I'm requesting. Your response is a pleading look and a long deep moan, both telling you the answer is yes.

You withdraw your fingers almost completely and I immediately feel their loss inside. Soon though, I feel bit by bit the most incredible feeling ever. Your hand enters me slowly, stretching me to my utmost limits, and I feel one of your knuckles graze my sweet spot. Ever so gently you start thrusting, sooo slowly. I can feel each slight vibration before your hand even moves. It feels so good. You add more lube and begin setting a slow deep stroking pace deep inside me. My hands, once gripping the sheets, now stray to your hair, grasping tightly and pulling your lips to my mouth. I kiss you hard, my tongue gaining entrance and dueling with yours. I release one hand and slide it between us, stroking my clit in quick circles as you thrust into me. My body begins to tingle and before I can even register that I'm going to come, my back is arching and I am screaming your name. I fall back to the bed breathing heavy, my eyes closed tight. I feel you lay your head on my chest and idly wonder if my heart is hurting your ear. I fight to open my eyes, and kiss the top of your head before moving to my side. I look into your eyes again, and softly whisper to you,
"Don't get too comfy baby, I want more."

No comments:

Post a Comment