Thursday, September 10, 2009

Losing My Damn Mind!

I go to brush my teeth and instead I organize the bathroom.
I go to make dinner, and I brush my teeth instead.
I go downstairs for something to eat, and end up reading a magazine and not eating at all.
I go to gather laundry to take to the washer, and instead I sit on my floor and read a book.
I intend to search out 16 hole Doc Marten steel toe boots, and instead I read an ask Amanda session on twitter.
I open a torrent website and it takes me 20 minutes and two downloaded torrents to realize I'd intended to open Ebay, not Isohunt.
I get a new IM and instead of opening that window, I open iTunes.
I intend on opening iTunes and instead I open the chat window.
I intend on opening the chat window and instead I sit here minimizing/maximizing iTunes repeatedly, "stuck" in my head with no idea what it was I was trying to do. Sometimes this lasts a full 3 minutes.

I'm losing it.

:c)

No comments:

Post a Comment