Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank you, Mistress, may I have another?

So, normally I have nightmares. Very realistic, bloody, heart wrenching nightmares that wake me up sobbing. Not so last night. I had a dream which was ultimately more disturbing than any nightmare. You see, I'm reading The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice writing as A.N. Roquelaure, and I made the mistake of reading it right before bed. So, I dreamt of the book. I'll not go into the details of the dream, except to say that I was a slave in the BDSM sense. I woke up flinching away from a dream paddle and I swear to the gods, if anyone woulda tried to smack me today I would've probably gone psycho bitch on them. Definitely answered for me if I'd ever be into that kind of sacrifice of control. HUGE no. I'll stick with my much tamer proclivities, thank you very much. (I was going to say much more vanilla, but I realized that sexual asphyxiation is decidedly NOT vanilla...)I may like giving up some control once in a while, but no way in HELL would I ever turn myself over to another person's whims entirely. That said, I'm going to go to bed and HOPE to have nice, restful, vanilla dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment