Friday, November 13, 2009

Dubbayew tee eff, mate?

I don't know what the issue is, but I have spent the past two days in a near state of tears. Anything has the potential to set me off. I'm not PMSing, that's over with. I won my trial, I'm happily getting to know an amazing woman better, I have a future in sight. I'm less than a week away from a vacation in which I get to hang with a friend AND go see my favorite performer for the first time. Things are good right now. And yet, I keep nearly busting into tears. o.O

2 comments:

  1. Tears are not always sad, love. I imagine that you have copious emotions mixing around and bubbling over at this point in time.

    Perhaps you are crying from relief?

    *snugglubs*

    We are going to have a blast at that concert. We are long over due for this vacation!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably it. I wish it'd stop, though. I feel like a fucktard, breaking out in tears for no good reason every other hour.

    We ARE gonna have a blast, damnit! Much fun will be had, and the concert will rock, and then we will meet Amanda Palmer after, and it will be made of awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete