Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holidays.

I hate them. Holidays in my family are never easy. Especially for me, the family outsider. I always get the task of rounding the troops, only to be left to hover on the fringes of the group once everyone's together. I just don't fit in. And I get seasonal depression. So, not fun. This year looks like it will be no exception. I've been fighting to get information/things in order since...oh, I don't know...friday? And all my efforts have resulted in is a mother who doesn't really want to go, a brother who doesn't seem to much want to go either...Hell, /I/ don't even really want to go. If it weren't for my Grandma Anglin and the fact that I rarely get to see her, I probably wouldn't. I worry about her, though. She worries herself sick over her family and she likes having us all in one place together so she can check up on everyone. I'm moving away soon, I guess I should suck it up and try and enjoy myself since family get togethers will be few and far in between once I'm gone.

This town kills me. Living in this house sucks the soul out of me. I can't wait to be gone. I didn't realize exactly how much weight just being here puts on my shoulders until I spent some time away. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment