Sunday, October 28, 2012

Back from the dead.

It's been years since I wrote here, which is probably a good thing.  I tend to write when I'm down, so one could surmise that I've been happy.  Which is true, for the most part.  I'm happier now than I can ever remember being, but at the same time, I'm miserable.  I hate Colorado.  It's beautiful here, yes, but in a barren, severe way.  It doesn't provide the forage our animals need, it's hell on the horses' hooves and it causes me to be constantly itchy, flaky and dry.  My sinuses are constantly dry and bloody.  I miss seeing green.  Everything here is in shades of brown and yellow.

Sheri is great.  She loves me, she puts up with my shit, she cares about my well being...but jesus christ, sometimes she's a complete prick.  Today, she told me to "shut up", which is one of my biggest triggers.  Respect me, don't give me fucking orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment