Saturday, February 6, 2010

You.

You hurt me. Every fucking day. All I want is a relationship with you, and all you want is to avoid me unless there's something in it for you. You're such a manipulative child, it disgusts me. In a house where everyone is hell bent on bringing me to my knees, it would be so nice to have you at my back. Instead you talk about me behind my back. You use me. You treat me like shit. You fly off the handle if I so much as disagree with you. I want to hate you. I want to hate everyone who makes me feel less than I am, but I cannot bring myself to hate my own blood, regardless of how much pain they've caused me. I guess I'll give up and commit myself back to a life of solitude until ti's time for me to leave. Perhaps we can fit a lifetime's worth of relationship into those 18 hours it will take for you to drop me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment