Saturday, October 3, 2009

To those who have expressed concern.

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO THOSE WHO ARE CONCERNED. The things you read on facebook and here are me venting. Me writing out the things I feel in order to get them out of my head in a manner which is non confrontational. Some people use a hand written journal to express their feelings and emotions, I use my blog. Please do not assume that because I write "I want to slice my arm until blood runs" it means that I am going to DO IT, anymore than me writing that "I feel like my head is going to explode" in regards to a migraine headache means it is, in fact, going to explode. It means that the thought is in my head and I am writing it down to do so as to REMOVE it from my head and give it a release. I appreciate the fact that some of my writing is sensational and over the top, and this may cause concern in some of you, but rest assured, I am a non violent person in action if not in thought and to be quite honest would rather see myself in pain than someone I love and care about, even when those I love and care about are the source of my pain. If you read something in my blog or my facebook statuses that concerns you, PLEASE do the adult thing and bring it up to me in a message or comment, as I am a grown adult and fully willing to discuss/explain my thought process with anything I've written and posted for the public eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment